Sunday, March 11, 2012

Hello World!

So I got the travel bug when my 2 wonderful parents forced me to go on a high school trip to Europe.  They were awful, weren't they!!!  Lucky for me, it turned into a lifelong desire to see everything I can.  Recently, I have really picked up my travel efforts and my destinations have become more eclectic.  What is a girl to do with all of this experience and fun? Share it with you!

Now, I know the way to do that.  My friend, Pam, recently started her own blog, Yummocook (yummocookbook.blogspot.com), where she posts yummy recipes she herself has tried.  Pam's new endeavour inspired me to give it a shot!

Just a little about me. . . I am a third grade special education teacher, an avid runner, and traveler.  As a teacher, I am very fortunate that I have time off to feed my travel bug.  Since July 2011, I have been to Peru, Bolivia, Ireland (2 times out of 25 in total), New Hampshire, Cape Cod, Maine, and Mexico.  Next weekend, I will be in Savannah, Georgia to celebrate St. Paddy's Day.  So look for some great tips on things to do in Savannah!

Please be patient with me; I am new at this blogging thing!

2 comments:

  1. This sounds great. I look forward to getting some travel tips from you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice blog.Mack Pharmatech is a young and progressive, dynamically developing company. It was founded in 1999 by a group of professionalsWalk In Humidity Chamber

    ReplyDelete